Stocking stuffers are fun to shop for! They also make great Secret Santa gifts or white elephant gifts!
- Deborah Lippmann Party Animal Gel Lab Pro Nail Color Set – I am a sucker for nail polish and am always perusing colors when I’m at any store. With an assortment of colors, this makes a great gift for anyone who loves feeling a little glam!
- SkinnyDip Bliss Purple Gold Manicure Set – A great stocking stuffer for that traveler friend or anyone in your family who needs a set to take on the road with them.
- BP. Reversible Houndstooth & Grid Scarf – If you love this, grab it NOW! It is on sale for under $20. This gift is perfect for a white elephant gift or a grab bag!
- Sigma Beauty All-Eyes Mini-Brush Set – Sigma brushes are amazing beauty brushes. If anyone is looking to try Sigma brushes, this is a great way to test them out before making the switch.
- BP. Knit Beanie with Faux Fur PomPom – Every girl loves hats and pompoms. A versatile hat is even better and this one can be worn with all different outfits! A must for any friend or family member!
- Nordstrom Butter Slipper Socks – Who does not love super soft, cozy socks? Especially when they are only $10?! These are perfect for a cozy winter night.
- Madewell Loafer Scuff Slipper – A pop of leopard while you/your friend/family member are lounging on a cozy night!
- Nordstrom Zip Bouclé Touchscreen Gloves – Let’s face it, we are texting all the time. During the winter, we do not want to have to take our gloves off in order to answer a phone call or a text message. Problem solved with these gloves that are under $50!
- Nordstrom At Home Monogram Mug – A cute mug is always a good idea, especially one with an initial on it.
- BP. 9-Pack Crystal Earrings – 9 earrings for under $20? Yes please! A perfect stocking stuffer!