New York Fashion Week is in full swing. Each time it comes around, I always wish I could be attending just one of the shows. I love seeing the recaps and following along bloggers’ stories who have the privilege of going to the shows. Below are my top 10 shows that I wish I could go to.
- Nicole Miller – A brand that has some great feminine pieces and not just dresses.
- Self-Portrait – They have such beautiful dresses. I would love to own one one day.
- Longchamp – I love their bags and how well they are made. Their clothes look the same way.
- Tory Burch – I have been a huge fan since I discovered her brand in college.
- Tibi – A brand that has many closet staples and gorgeous accessories.
- The Row – I grew up along side the Olsen Twins. When they entered into fashion I was so excited to see what they would come out with. They have so many closet staples in their collections.
- Carolina Herrera – When I think of this brand, I think of a classy, chic, timeless woman.
- Alice & Olivia by Stacey Bendet – This brand has great pieces to add to your closet.
- Rebecca Minkoff – I have been a huge fan of hers for years.
- Oscar de la Renta – I feel the same way about Oscar de la Renta as I do about Carolina Herrera. Also, gorgeous dresses!
If you could go to NYFW, what shows would you go to and why? I’d love to know!
Thanks for stopping by!