Welcome to a new series here on Statements and Heels! Each week I am going to share with five items that I am loving or wanting. It will be a mixture of things from fashion to beauty to fitness to books.
Let’s take a look!
- You are a Badass – My coworker was reading this book and could not stop raving about it so I had to grab it. I am only a couple of pages in but am absolutely loving it! There are 27 short chapters which makes it easy to read one a night (that’s what I have been trying to do!). If you grab a copy, let me know your thoughts!
2. Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast – I found this product from Liz Adams at @HelloAdamsFamily. I have been following her for a long time and she had mentioned she uses this product to add volume to her hair. I watched her story as she used the product and I saw the difference in her hair. Naturally I went and bought it. I needed to try this product since my hair is always flat the second day after a wash. You guys, I love this product. I can see the difference in my hair and it does not make my hair feel caky as some products do. If you check out one product, make it this one!
3. Beautycounter Instant Eye Makeup Remover – This makeup remover has been a game changer for me since I ordered it a few months ago. I mentioned it on my stories on Instagram a few times because I just needed to tell you guys about this product. There were so many different types of makeup removers under my sink and I got rid of all but three. This one, my Beautycounter wipes, and my Neutrogena wipes. Hands down the best make-up remover and it is a clean beauty product. No harmful chemicals, none of the bad stuff. What more could you want?
4. BaubleBar – MAJOR NEWS! These earrings are on sale for $14 !!!!!! If you love them, snag them now!!! They most likely will be gone soon! I have them in two colors and absolutely love them! Right now this color and the purple are still available.
There is a reason my blog is called Statements and Heels. It comes from my love of statement jewelry and my favorite place to go to for that is BaubleBar. The quality is great and you cannot beat the price points. Today only they are having a ONE DAY SALE! You have to check them out and their sale tab. The prices are unbelievable!
5. Anker Portable Battery Charger – This portable battery charger is my best friend. It’s under $25 and it comes with me everywhere. It is the best portable battery charger that I have tried – I even bought one for C because his phone is always dying! It is small enough to fit in my bag when I am going out for the night and I know that I will be snapping a lot of pictures. During the week it just sits in my bag, that way I know it is always on me. It is also the best travel companion, especially since I am always snapping pictures and taking videos while I travel. The battery gives you 3-4 full chargers and will stayed charged for at least two weeks; that’s about the time frame I have noticed, give or take a few days.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!