We all have someone who loves to travel. Check out these gifts that are perfect for those who have no problems getting on a plane to explore a new place or simply relax. : )
1. Packing Cubes – Packing cubes are the best thing ever invented. I use mine whenever I am traveling and it helps keep everything I am bring organized.
2. Travel Adapter – This is essential for overseas travel! When I first started traveling overseas 12 years ago, you had to bring several adapters with you in order to use multiple appliances. Now, you can just use this one cube and plug in multiple devices at once. Perfect!
3. Passport Cover – Gives your passport a little flair.
4. Ornament – Ornaments are a great way to remember the different places you travel. Having one that symbolizes a love for travel is pretty special too. It can inspire someone to book their next vacation or recall memories from a prior trip.
5. Mini Bluetooth Speaker – Sometimes you just want to play your music a little loudly in a hotel room or an Airbnb. This is the perfect size to bring along.
6. Eye Mask and Travel Blanket – Planes can get cold and on long car rides you just want to be comfortable. This plush blanket is the solution and the accompanying eye mask is great to block out light no matter how you are traveling.
7. Suncare Travel Kit – Protecting skin from the sun is super important no matter what time of year and type of climate you are traveling to.
8. Calpak Backpack – This backpack is at the top of my list this year! Not only is it cute but the back of it slips over your suitcase handle! It’s perfect! You do not have to keep taking your backpack off while you are in an airport to either get your passport or id or money. Keep it slid onto your suitcase and have easy access to whatever you need from your bag.
9. Luggage tag and Passport Cover – Having luggage tags that stand out is important when traveling because there is always the possibility of someone having the same bag. Using a luggage tag is a great way to be able to identify your own bag.
10. Rejuvenating Eye Gels – Every time I travel, I have eye cream or eye gel patches with me. I always look so tired when I come off a plane and the gels are the first thing I put on once I get settled in wherever I am staying. They refresh your face, wake you up, and let you walk out the door without looking tired.
11. Jewelry Travel Case – Everyone needs something that will keep their jewelry organized while they are traveling. This case is cute and functional at the same time. It is the perfect size to fit just enough jewelry so that you will always feel like you have options.
12. Waterbottle – I do not go anywhere without a water bottle, especially in the summer. It is always a good idea to have water on hand while traveling.
I hope these gift ideas and tidbits are helpful while you are shopping away for gifts.